Mitsogo is a global organization that highly values the contributions of each employee. Our ability to attract top talent is a testament to our commitment to fostering a sense of belonging for everyone. We recognize the rapid evolution of technology and society that impacts our industry, and we prioritize equipping our employees with diverse opportunities and empowering them with a wide range of skills.
Hexnode, the Enterprise software division of Mitsogo Inc., was founded with a mission to simplify the way people work. Operating in over 100 countries, Hexnode UEM empowers organizations in diverse sectors. Fueling the transformation to a seamless ecosystem of connected tools, Hexnode is revolutionizing the enterprise software and cybersecurity landscape.
· Build product and domain expertise by understanding product functionalities, market positioning, competitive landscape, product-market fit
· Establish and maintain a healthy relationship with partner teams and prospects in various geographies
· Collaborate with various internal functions like PM, sales, marketing, and support to ensure seamless support for partners.
· Understand trends in device management and align partnership strategies accordingly
· Have a good understanding of the product and find areas that could be improved with potential partnerships.
· Discover and implement new / market-specific lead generation exercises to supplement inbound lead generation, working closely with marketing teams and reseller sales teams.
· Be the single point of contact for partners for all things technical and follow up for partners on customer queries in case of technical integrations.
· Proficient in taking demos of the product for new potential partners and providing them with a clear understanding of the scope of the partnership.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills Self-motivated with a proactive approach to projects
· Technical knowledge Attention to detail, ability to articulate clearly Interpersonal skills, and ability to build rapport – required for close collaboration with cross-functional teams and with partners in the assigned territory job description