As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive strategy to drive B2B enterprise sales. You will generate qualified leads through various channels, establish strong relationships with potential clients, and provide exceptional customer experiences.
Employees must be ready to work in US shift timings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy for B2B enterprise sales.
- Conduct high-volume prospecting to generate qualified leads using various channels of outreach including but not limited to cold calling, email, and social selling.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and provide a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction.
- Maintaining and updating sales and business development documentation.
- Building a predictable sales pipeline to ensure quota attainment.
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and personas.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential clients and key stakeholders.
- Cross-functional collaboration with the marketing, partnership, and product management teams to develop effective sales strategies and campaigns.
- Provide exceptional customer service and follow-up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Be willing to work on different shifts according to specific partner locations/time zones.
- Developing and executing the team’s monthly, quarterly, and yearly metrics and goals.
- Minimum 2 years required of professional sales experience.
- Strong leadership and management skills. Prior experience in a leadership role is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Exceptional people, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Proven track record of generating new business leads via email, phone, or social media in B2B sales or business development.
- Experience prospecting and cold calling into a large list of accounts.
- An entrepreneurial mindset to conquer the market.
- Consistent achievement of year-over-year quota attainment in new revenue.
Mitsogo is a global organization that highly values the contributions of each employee. Our ability to attract top talent is a testament to our commitment to fostering a sense of belonging for everyone. We recognize the rapid evolution of technology and society that impacts our industry, and we prioritize equipping our employees with diverse opportunities and empowering them with a wide range of skills.
Hexnode, the Enterprise software division of Mitsogo Inc., was founded with a mission to simplify the way people work. Operating in over 100 countries, Hexnode UEM empowers organizations in diverse sectors. Fueling the transformation to a seamless ecosystem of connected tools, Hexnode is revolutionizing the enterprise software and cybersecurity landscape.