The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of computers, laptops, and network infrastructure within an organization. This role involves ensuring the efficient operation of hardware and software components, implementing security measures, automating tasks through scripting, and providing technical support to address hardware and software issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, and maintain computers and laptops running macOS and Windows operating systems.
- Utilize strong knowledge of Bash and Powershell scripting to develop automation solutions for maintenance tasks.
- Monitor and maintain office infrastructure, including network components such as Firewalls, Switches, and Printers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve internal hardware and software issues to minimize downtime and disruptions.
- Manage and monitor data backup and recovery processes, adhering to compliance standards.
- Participate in the implementation of security measures and policies to safeguard systems and data.
- Perform system upgrades, patching, and ongoing monitoring to ensure optimal performance and security.
- Continuously monitor system logs, events, and other data sources to maintain system efficiency and security.
- A bachelor’s degree in B.E/B.Tech or BCA, with a graduation year of 2021, 2022, or 2023.
- Strong proficiency in Bash and Powershell scripting for automation and maintenance tasks.
- Familiarity with macOS and Windows operating systems, including installation and configuration.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure components such as Firewalls, Switches, and Printers.
- Ability to troubleshoot and rectify hardware and software issues efficiently.
- Understanding of data backup and recovery procedures, along with compliance standards.
- Awareness of security measures and the ability to contribute to their implementation.
- Experience in upgrading, patching, and monitoring systems for performance and security.
- Proactive attitude in monitoring system logs, events, and data sources to ensure system integrity.
- Additional certifications such as CCNA or RHCE would be advantageous.
Mitsogo is a global organization that highly values the contributions of each employee. Our ability to attract top talent is a testament to our commitment to fostering a sense of belonging for everyone. We recognize the rapid evolution of technology and society that impacts our industry, and we prioritize equipping our employees with diverse opportunities and empowering them with a wide range of skills.
Hexnode, the Enterprise software division of Mitsogo Inc., was founded with a mission to simplify the way people work. Operating in over 100 countries, Hexnode UEM empowers organizations in diverse sectors. Fueling the transformation to a seamless ecosystem of connected tools, Hexnode is revolutionizing the enterprise software and cybersecurity landscape.