Mitsogo Inc hiring Manager -Enterprise Sales for San Francisco CA & Austin TX
Hexnode UEM is an award-winning Unified Endpoint Management solution adopted by businesses to manage endpoints from a centralized console.
It offers a comprehensive mobility management software to support all major platforms such as Android, Windows, iOS, macOS, Fire OS, and Apple TVs.
Read more : https://www.hexnode.com/
Manager – Enterprise Sales
We are expecting entrepreneurial, energetic, and driven individuals who can optimize our Sales Workforce effectiveness. You will be getting a highly visible position that closely works with our prospects and customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the products that we offer, and you must keep yourself regularly updated with their feedback to meet the required level of standard and enhancements of our product.
You are required to improve the sales level and achieve the sales targets by helping prospects understand Hexnode and smoothen their overall business operations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the sales process to revenue growth.
- Expand business within and outside of existing Hexnode customers by building long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Develop and execute against an assigned quota and territory plan.
- Prospect, forecast, build and maintain a sales pipeline with assigned Sales Development Representatives.
- Formulating a compelling annual plan, enabling a culture of execution to drive new customer acquisition, expanding existing ones and ensuring high retention rates on existing accounts.
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Reps on the sales process Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Cross-functional engagement with Marketing, Sales Engineering, Partnerships, Customer Success and HR.
- Managing the AE’s to help drive and close both strategic/complex deals as well as regular run rate deals.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience working and succeeding within target-driven business/sales development representative teams for providers of B2B enterprise software solutions.Minimum of 3-4 years of team management experience.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team to meet personal and team monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding business development goals and targets
- Proven track record of building and maturing BDR/SDR outbound teams in the technology sector
Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines