About the Job
As an Executive – PreSales, you will be a key player in shaping the success of our product by collaborating with the sales and product development teams. You will be responsible for understanding customer needs, presenting product demonstrations, and showcasing the value of our product.
Employees must be ready to work in US shift timings.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage with potential clients to understand their business requirements and challenges.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to align our product with customer needs.
- Conduct compelling and informative product demonstrations to showcase the features and benefits of our solution.
- Customize demonstrations to address specific customer requirements and pain points.
- Develop a deep understanding of the technical aspects of our product and its integration with diverse IT environments.
- Collaborate with the product development team to stay informed about the latest features and updates.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide technical expertise during the sales process.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and enhance sales collateral and presentations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including IT decision-makers.
- Address customer inquiries and concerns during the presales process.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor products, and market demands.
- Provide feedback to the product development team based on customer interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in presales, technical sales, or a similar customer-facing role within the SaaS industry.
- Strong technical acumen and the ability to understand and articulate complex technical concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in the SaaS/unified endpoint management domain is a plus.
Mitsogo is a global organization that highly values the contributions of each employee. Our ability to attract top talent is a testament to our commitment to fostering a sense of belonging for everyone. We recognize the rapid evolution of technology and society that impacts our industry, and we prioritize equipping our employees with diverse opportunities and empowering them with a wide range of skills.
Hexnode, the Enterprise software division of Mitsogo Inc., was founded with a mission to simplify the way people work. Operating in over 100 countries, Hexnode UEM empowers organizations in diverse sectors. Fueling the transformation to a seamless ecosystem of connected tools, Hexnode is revolutionizing the enterprise software and cybersecurity landscape.